Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The making of my magazine




This is me working on Indesign its an interesting process
this is just the start where i have written a few details about my film
and also a synopsis of the film. I have also created columns to split my
magazine up. This is just to create the outline of my magazine.


I have then developed the one above so that each column has boxes in to split up the writing of the review when i start it.

For this version of the making of my magazine i've had to move some of the boxes around as i am the only Crew in my film and repeating my name over and over doesn't look right. I would also prefer to write more for the review with the extra space i have

.
After long development and consideration this is my final piece of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment